The Appointment Protector is a standalone solution from Hop Swap IT and the perfect addition for a front office system that quickly notifies clients/patients when an appointment opening has occurred. We have all been in a situation where we attempted to make an appointment only to find that no time was available. With the Appointment Protector, clients/patients are entered into a list in hopes that a time slot will open due to a cancellation. If a cancellation occurs, all clients/patients are notified at a touch of a button with a message indicating the available time. The first to reply will be awarded the appointment and receive confirmation. This system can be utilized for individual/group service providers as well as an entire staff of independent providers. This system is imperative to medical, health, and personal care providers where appointment cancellations directly affect revenue.
Step 1 Enter clients/patients on the list that are available.
Requires Name, Mobile Phone Number, Block Specification
(A block represents a specific time allotment or procedure.)
Step 2 As cancellations occur, fill out four quick appointment fields.
(An outgoing message is automatically created.)
Press one button to notify all available clients/patients of the available appointment time and return schedule number. The first caller to call back will secure the appointment.
- Assign clients/patients to individual staff member or to entire staff for greater opportunity
- Contacts perspective clients/patients for an appointment
- Notify clients/patients that are within the vicinity
- Clients/Patients gain freedom while waiting for anticipated opening
- Excellent low-cost solution that immediately regains lost revenue due to cancellations
- Provides immediate service to fill an appointment
- Reduces staff time involved in calling clients/patients for an appointment
- Opens avenues for social media marketing
- Works with Mac, Windows, and iPad, Surface tablets
Hop Swap IT with EVA (Enhanced Virtual Assistant) provides a personalized experience using your client’s own smart phone. Staff will no longer misspell, mispronounce, or transpose a client’s information. More importantly, clients will have a paperless way to privately and securely provide information.